DTT by L. Green pieces, are designed and handcrafted using the best gemstones,stringing materials and finishing. Please follow these simple steps to help keep your jewelry looking its best year after year.
- Always store each piece in a cool, moisture-free location
- Apply beauty products such as lotions, perfume, hairspray or deodorant to areas away from your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your sterling silver jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
How to Properly Put On a Stretch Bracelet Stretch cord is a strong, clear and opaque elastic cord used for jewelry making. Many of the DTT by L. Green bracelets are made using this material. To ensure you get the best fit from your bracelet don’t pull on your bracelet to get it on and off. Instead roll the bracelet over your wrist, stretching the elastic as little as possible.
Oxidation disappears with time. This is considered normal wear and tear and is not a defect.Things which may cause the oxidation to fade include: perspiration, chlorine, perfumes, cleaning agents, and silver polish. We do not recommend using silver polishing liquid. Oxidized (dark) jewelry does not benefit from being dipped in silver polishing liquid, as it destroys the oxidation.
Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Pearls are very delicate gems. Try to prevent your cultured freshwater pearls from being exposed to water, makeup, creams, chemicals and cleaning agents. Cultured freshwater pearls cannot withstand silver polish. Do not use a silver-polishing cloth as it may dull your pearls. Instead we recommend mild soap mixed with lukewarm water. Use your fingers to gently clean your jewelry. Do not use a brush. Pat dry and lay flat until completely dry.
Leather is a natural product that will benefit from careful protection. Do not use in water or other liquids that may cause discoloration. Leather can stretch and relax over time; stretching is not a defect in this product. As a natural feature of genuine leather, you may notice gentle shading and variations in color.